Presents 4 Pets is coming!
Every year NAPPS furthers its mission to help promote the welfare of animals by running the very successful Presents 4 Pets campaign designed to help NAPPS Members give back to homeless pets in their communities. NAPPS Members can visit http://www.petsitters.org/presents_4_pets.php to learn more about this wonderful initiative.
In a nutshell, Presents 4 Pets:
- Is a NAPPS program spearheaded by the Presents 4 Pets Committee (to volunteer for this or any other NAPPS Committee, please click here!)
- Choose a non-profit animal shelter or rescue group in your community to receive donations
- NAPPS has done all of the work for you with pre-designed flyers, press releases, posters, and letters to promote your company's Presents 4 Pets event.
- YOU decide how to run your campaign. You can do something as simple as sending an email to your clients, explaining the NAPPS P4P Program and requesting donations and items for the shelter or rescue group you chose. Or you can go all-out, with big events, partnering with businesses in the community, inviting tv crews, local media, or tying it in with a pet-related local event near and dear to your area.
- With teleconferences where you can ask questions or share ideas, and heavy promotion from NAPPS behind you, NAPPS gives you all of the tools you need to hold your own successful Presents 4 Pets campaign.