NAPPS Certification Course
The NAPPS Certification Course is a broad-range and in-depth self-paced course covering all topics relevant to pet sitting, including pet care, health, nutrition and behavior for a variety of animals. It also includes business development and management, pet safety and a complete pet first aid course. The NAPPS Certification acknowledges that the pet sitter is a serious professional who has obtained a high level of expertise through his/her study. Once you have purchased the course, you will receive immediate access to begin taking the course. The deadline to complete the NAPPS Certification Course is 6-months (from date of purchase).
Cost - $245.00 NAPPS Member / $395.00 Non-Member
Non-Members must create a free account before starting the Course. You can create a Non-Member account here.
Passing Score - Once you complete and submit the entire course/exam, you will be notified via email of your results. Successful completion of the NAPPS Certification (a passing overall score of 75% or better must be obtained), if you do not pass the course/exam, you are eligible to re-take the course/exam one additional time at no cost.
Benefits of Certification include:
- The knowledge that you gain will enhance your skills
- An advantage over your competition because you are a trained pet sitter
- The completion of the Pet First Aid course preparing you for emergencies
- The "NAPPS Certified" logo next to your name in our Pet Sitter Locator and the use of that logo in your marketing
- The potential for more referrals from vets, groomers, and other pet professionals
- The trust your client has in you because you invest in the care of their pets
- The enhanced skills to increase your revenue.
- Business Insurers of the Carolinas, provides liability insurance discounts for pet sitters who have earned NAPPS Certification.
Read More Member/Non-Member Employee/IC